Core Values Physical Therapy and Wellness, PLLC
Core Values Physical Therapy and Wellness is a specialized PT clinic that focuses on treating runners, CrossFit athletes and golfers. All appointments are one on one with Dr. Rebecca Smith, PT, DPT and plan of cares are individualized to each person.
The Core Values 3 step process:
1. Calm the injury down
2. Find the specific cause that is contributing to your problem
3. Build you back up and teach you how to prevent it from coming back
Rebecca is a CrossFit athlete and a marathon runner. She is a manually trained, a clinical athlete provider, TPI certified for golfers and ICE trained with the Institute of Clinical Excellence. Services include CrossFit related injuries or movement problems, running injuries, running mechanics, running assessments and gait retraining, General physical therapy.
- Performance based physical therapy
- TPI certified to treat golfers
- Running related injuries and performance
- CrossFit/Weightlifting rehabilitation
- running assessments, movement screens